Another stupid idea that devalues the concept of social recommendations. If any of my friends sign up for this I am un-friending and un-following you.
- Previous story Last Chance for WebOS: HP Donates to Open Source Community
- Next story Couchsurfing Gets First Euro Investor, Still No Business Plan
You may also like...
- The 5 Features in iOS 8 Travel Companies Should KnowAugust 6, 2014
- ICYMI: How iBeacons Will Change the Travel Industry – Slides and RecordingApril 13, 2014
- Register Now: How iBeacons will Change the Travel Industry – April 10thApril 4, 2014
- Siri’s Monitoring the Skies for YouMarch 23, 2014
- Quick Take: HP to buy Palm for $1.2BApril 28, 2010
- Taking the Android PlungeMay 6, 2011
- Ease of Development v. Ease of Use — Mobile EditionJanuary 14, 2010
- Maybe Spirit’s Carry-On Fees are a Good IdeaApril 6, 2010
- The Software Factory Model Analogy – Appropriate or Not? | Not A Factory Anymore on:The Fallacy of Software Factories and the Importance of Talent
- Jean-Paul de Vooght on:Will Bluetooth LE be the Final Nail in NFC’s Coffin?
- Glenn Gruber on:How do you upgrade the best-selling Android phone of all time?
- Fabryka snu on:How do you upgrade the best-selling Android phone of all time?
- Adobe Flash Amadeus Amazon Web Services American Airlines Android Apple Cloud Enterprise 2.0 Expedia Facebook Forrester GDS Google Homeaway HP HTML5 iPad iPhone ITA Software Java Kayak.com Microsoft Microsoft Azure Mobile Ness Software Product Labs NFC OpenAxis Oracle Orbitz Palm Pre PhoCusWright Rackspace RIM SaaS Salesforce.com Skype software Tnooz Travel Travelport Travel Technology Usability Verizon VMWare Windows Phone 7